Before you start you should necessarily think about how your user profile affect to others. This point is highly important and that's also half the battle. To be honest, there is no getting around for having a photo of you on your profile. Studies claim that photos in profiles rise the changes of response by factor 8. Empirically the odds without photo are much lower.
What kind of photo to choose?Of cause you will choose a Photo where you are good looking. But that's not all, ideally it should be a photo showing your congenialness and it should be one where you are smiling - not laughing!
Avoid photos that are:
- inane photos, because you are sticking your tongue out or making other grimaces. People who don't know you won't find it funny and moreover absolutely not attractive. Those people will only see a person with a lack of self-confidence that tries to hide himself behind a mask.
- fuzzy pictures, that appears like you wont be seen or identified at the dating portal.
- a couple of years old photos. Stand by your age, even if you would love to look like 10 years ago. Really old photos are exposed anyway by the fashion of the gone days or even by the worse photo technology. This can get embarrass oneself, latest during the first date, when all embellishment comes to light ;-)
- showing cars or any kind of item. Neither your car (especially if it's just the car you are dreaming of) nor any kind of landscape or what ever is of interest for people that are looking for a partner on the internet.
- showing poetic slogans. As long as you have no photo in your profile showing your face, nobody will be interested in worldly wisdoms or smart slogans.
- obscene or showing very sexy poses. At least as long as you are on serious single sites such photos are strange to others.
And don't arouse false hopes, otherwise your house of cards will collapse latest at the first date.
User comment (1 Themen)
|2019 Dec. 05th 👱💬 Aguchukwu Chukwunonye N. wrote:
Your suggestions are right and your direction acceptable.
Please feel free to leave a comment or your oppinion: